VIRTUAL PRODUCT ZONE
What is Amazon Prime Video?
Prime Video, also marketed as Amazon Prime Video, is an American Internet video-on-demand service that is developed, owned, and operated by Amazon. It offers television shows and films for rent or purchase and Prime Video, a selection of Amazon Studios original content and licensed acquisitions included in Amazon’s Prime subscription. In the UK, US, Germany, Sweden, and Austria, access to Prime Video is also available through a video-only membership, which does not require a full Prime subscription. In France and Italy, Rent or Buy and Prime Video are not available on the Amazon website and Prime Video content is only accessible through a dedicated website. In some countries, Prime Video additionally offers Amazon Channels, which allows viewers to subscribe to other suppliers’ content, including HBO in the United States.
Please follow the below easy steps and start watching Amazon Prime Video Today!!
- Choose the membership right for you
- Make the payment in advance through bKash or online payment
- Delivery Time: The product will deliver within 2 Working Days after the confirmation of the advance payment
- Amount paid will be non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
The account will be terminated if a customer change password and the amount paid will be non-refundable. Therefore the below T&C needs to be followed:
- Please remember the password
- Please do not change the payment method
- Please do not change the email
- Please do not change the subscription
- Please do not add phone number
Please delete the previous Amazon Prime Video record (If any) for the device you are logging in. Your account might get sealed if found two accounts running on the same device simultaneously.